Saturday 27 March 2010

7 things to do before I'm 30!

The Lifetime movie, 7 Things To Do Before I'm 30 is on tonight. I'm not interested in looking at it but I just thought I would make my own list of the 7 things I wanted to do before I turned 30.

I'm 20th right now so I got 10 more years to do this

So here's my list.


7-Learn on how to bake.



I love to eat desserts especially cakes. Every weekends, I wil go to Mark and Spencer and buy some desserts such as New York cheesecake, lemon meringue pie and etc. It would be great if I can taste my own desserts. Furthermore, I can bake healthy desserts.

6-Lose Weight.



At the age of 14th, I am the fattest one among my classmates and my weight on that time was 94kg. On 2006, after my late mum passed away, I started to lose weight. Now I am 84kg and I target to reach my ideal weight which is 76kg.

5-Learn on how to play guitar.



I am so envy with those who can play guitar. I wish I can play that instrument. On 2007, I borrowed my cousin's guitar and bought a guitar tutorial book at Kinokuniya Bookstores. I tried to learn it but didn't understand how to read the notes. I dream to compose my own songs.

4- Take acting classes.



This is one of my dreams. Even if its just a small part, I'll take it. will be the happiest man on earth if I can appear at least one scence in Harry Potter as I am one of die-hard fans of that series.

3-Learn Single Ladies-Beyonce dance moves.





I am fall in love with Single Ladies dance moves. If I major this dance moves, I will record it and post it on youtube. I'm sure it will reach more than 1 million viewers. Laugh out loud!

2- Learn on how to play football.



Seriously, I don't know how to play football but desires to play the game. During my school time, my classmates always call me a giant and laugh at me everytime I started to run. Because of this, I have no confidence to play sports games.

1- Improve my English.


English is my second language and I am in a process of learning and improving it. What I have done and should do to improve my English Language? I will talk about it on my next post.

Will I achieve these things before I'm 30? Hopefully! Amen!

Anyway, those are my 7 things to do before I turn 30. Go check out the movie because I'm sure its more interesting than my list.

P/S: Credits to Youtube for the videos used here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

i really like this post, seeing the goals of a person shows others a lot about them. single ladies is tiring, we'd all need to get fitter to do it without passing out afterwards, i think :)

30 March 2010 at 05:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I like that you plan so far ahead and love the videos. Everyone should have goals. That little kid and a few others like him already have their goals in place and know that they want to be guitar players and musicians...so go get those goals and keep people smiling.

13 April 2010 at 02:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home